Ellen Catalano, M.A., PCC
Education and Academic Credentials:
Professional Certified Coach, International Coach Federation
Certified Professional CoActive Coach, Coaches Training Institute
M.A., Applied Behavioral Sciences, Whitworth University, WA.
B.A., Russian Language and Literature, Duke University NC.
- Team Emotional and Social Intelligence Survey (TESI), and EQ-i
2.0 and EQ360 (Emotional Intelligence Assessment and Feedback)
- The Organization Workshop
- MBTI Step I and Step II
- 360 Assessment Suite (Benchmarks)
- Basic Skills in Mediation
- OPM 360 Survey Feedback
US Agency for International Development: Instructor and facilitor for WEB Global
Leadership Training Program for the following USAID Missions onsite:
- South Africa Regional Training Center, Pretoria
- Ghana Regional Training Center, Bangkok
- Asia Regional Training Center, Bangkok
- Missions in Malawi, Jordan, India, Honduras and Sri Lanka
planning mission-wide and senior management
in Peru, Nicaragua,
and El Salvador
- The Leadership Training Program (LTP) has been awarded by FAITAS/USAID University
for 40 Continuous Learning Points
- Granted Facility Access and Public Trust security
clearances through the State Department and Office
of Personnel Management
Other Coaching and Training Experience:
Insignia Federal Group, LLC McClean, VA.
Organization Brokered Coach, The Coaches Training Institute, San Raphael, CA.
The Federal Executive Institute, Charlottesville, VA.
All About Training Inc.
Ellen is passionate about coaching and developing leadership excellence in organizations.
Please email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact her at 434-960-6009
NAICS Codes 541612, 611430